Well since the start of the year, things have been pretty busy. We have a few large projects underway, but other things have been ticking along as well.
Here are some of the sites we have completed over the last month or so.
- Cleaners Auckland – Maintenance, content and SEO
- Natural Arena – Natural products site with members area, forum and more
- Kiwidotcom – Transfer existing site to WordPress
- Airbarn – Old html site to WordPress
- Kiwi Rock Climbing – Take an old site and move it into WordPress
- Toptrail – exciting new activity in Northland, built on WordPress
- Moorings Northland – Old static site to WordPress
- Bed of Roses – lovely B&B in Kerikeri, they can update themselves via WordPress
- Window Tint Levin – new business using WordPress as CMS
- Energy Vessels – Whangarei Shipyard build specialty Vessels
- GPS Fleet Management – for tracking anything
- Mid North Motor Inn – Kaikohe Accommodation, another conversion
- JustWorkout – Auckland Gym updated template
As you can see we are utilising WordPress for many of our sites now. It’s ease of use and stability make it an ideal platform for people to build their web presence on.